Supplied with a specially compiled library it provides a wide range of possible reverbs out of the box. It is also possible to add custom impulse response files.
- Convolution reverb with innovative editing capabilities.
- Easy handling, clearly arranged display.
- Intuitive 3D user interface.
- Reverberation time adjustable in 3 frequency ranges.
- Cut- & vintage gated reverb.
- Reverse reverb.
- Modulation for vivid reverb textures.
- Positioning of sound sources in virtual space (positioner).
- True Stereo capable.
- Extensive IR and preset library (vintage & high-end studio gear, "real" spaces,
layered reverb combinations).
- User presets can be stored.
- Imports 3rd party impulse responses and libraries.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- "Set as default" preset.
- Supports all common sample frequencies.
- PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.
- VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats.
Price: 149,90 € (124,92 € with edu discount) at the HOFA-Plugins Store. The introductory price is 129,90 € (109,16 € with educational discount).
25 Oct 2013 HOFA Plugins releases "4U ProjectTime" v2.0.0
03 Aug 2012 HOFA-Plugins releases HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
02 Jul 2012 HOFA-Plugins announces HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
12 Jun 2012 HOFA updates IQ-Analyser to V1.5
30 Apr 2012 HOFA-Plugins updates All Plug-ins for Win & Mac