10th October 2012
HOFA has updated HOFA CD-Burn & DDP, a standalone software and plug-in to create audio CDs or DDP images, to version 1.1.0. The update includes additional requested features as well as some bug fixes.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP can be tested for 14 days, even if you already demoed an earlier version. General information and download is available at here.
Changes since V1.0.3
- Export tracks to audio files (Wav, Aiff, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3 (if LAME is installed)).
- Export track list as text file.
- Create zip files for DDP.
- Easy exchange of CD tracks in track list.
- Possibility to replace audio files for clips.
- Edit pauses in list / set all pauses to the same length.
- Select all following clips with Alt key.
- Set clip level by number input.
- Zoom/Scroll in audio editor using mouse wheel.
- use file name as CD-Text title when importing file.
- Allow moving clips without moving markers by pressing shift.
- Level, loudness and correlation meter.
- Menu entry: Reset to default settings.
- Additional short keys: +/increase/decrease Level of selected clips.
- Additional short keys: Mute/unmute selected clips.
- Modified import / paste position behavior.
- Possibility to mute clips in audio editor.
- Possibility to change order of columns in track list.
- Display project name and path in header line.
- Show track number at start markers in wave editor.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Set audio editor to current position while playback.
- Allow importing multiple audio files from context menu.
- Allow importing DDP images with any file name of audio file (even without extension).
- Ignore senseless markers after end of audio file in .cue files.
- Window animation on program start can be switched off.
- Playback volume slider showing level in dB.
- Playback volume slider can be reset by double click.
- Added more tool-tips.
- Create new Marker when cutting clip.
- Create new Marker when importing clips with pause set to 0 frames.
- Check MD5 check sums when importing DDP image.
- Check check sum of UPC/EAN code.
- Glitch could occur in Beginning of sample rate converted files.
- CD end was moved too far when removing last clip.
- Use "Silence after last Track" setting when importing clips / exchanging tracks.
- Support 1-button mouse on Mac.
- Import .cue files with .bin or .iso audio image.
- Import .cue files with sub index markers.
- Compressed audio files with high levels could cause clicks.
- Keyboard input was not working on program start.
- Markers could have been deleted when moving clips several times.
- Show position in waveform when skipping to other marker.
- 12-digit UPC code was not written to CD. Extended to 13-digit code with leading 0.
- Do not allow overwriting a DDP image that is currently in use by the project.
- Window size was decreased with every start.
- Clip level was not always visible.
- (Mac) Meter not working.
- Check maximum size of CD-Text before writing CD or DDP.
- (Mac) Sporadic error message when closing application.
- Audio output device was not saved in settings.
- CD-Text Album info was missing when importing .cue file.
- Ignore DCP flag in .cue files and allow importing the file.
- PQ time in "CD Tracklist.txt" corrected by 2 seconds standard pregap of track 1.