13th February 2014
Holderness Media has released Stereo Designer, a multi-purpose stereo shaper and mid/side processor for iPad.
Designed for use with the Audiobus app, Stereo Designer is great for processing synths, drum machines and hundreds of other Audiobus compatible apps such as Figure, Sound Prism Pro, Animoog, Loopy and more. Stereo Designer also works as an Inter-app Audio effect inside hosts such as AudioShare, Auria, Cubasis and Apple's own Garageband.
- Simple to use, multi-purpose Stereo Shaper and Mid/Side processing effect.
- "Stereoize" mono inputs, adjust stereo width, apply mid/side processing and more.
- Use Stereo Designer as an effect inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
- Independent left and right channel effects engines can be controlled separately or linked.
- Two distinct modes: Perform and Tweak.
- Playable presets, allowing for interesting sonic experimentation on the fly.
- Several processing modes including normal stereo, mid/side, and inverted channel polarity.
Stereo Designer is now available at an introductory price of $2.99 at the Apple App Store.
03 Dec 2013 Holderness Media releases Swoopster for iPad
04 Jan 2013 Holderness Media updates Echo Pad to v1.2
09 Nov 2012 Holderness Media releases Echo Pad for iOS