Holderness Media has released their ambient / generative app Waviary on iOS, OS X and Android devices.
Waviary is an ambient music app that is part instrument, part generative music machine, and part virtual wind chimes. Simple multi-touch control allows anyone to effortlessly create lush ambient soundscapes and environments, or simply listen as Waviary generates its own "forest-like" sonic environments.
The generative player can run while you play as well, allowing for a randomized ambient jam session.
A sleep timer is included... put on headphones and let Waviary's weird, wonderful sounds lull you to sleep.
- Rich ambient tones and textures.
- Multi-touch controls allow expressive creation of rich ambient soundscapes.
- Generative mode creates endlessly evolving sonic environments.
- Varied Tone sets (more tonesets added FREE with updates).
- Pitch slider.
- Pitch ramp up/down buttons.
- Octave up/down buttons.
- Wow and flutter effect.
- Pitch glitch effect.
- Choppy/tremolo effect.
- Save settings as user snapshots.
- Lock button to lock orbs in place, or unlock to move freely.
- Sleep Timer.
Waviary is available now on the following app stores:
- iTunes appstore for iPhone: $0.99
- iTunes appstore for iPad: $1.99
- Mac Appstore: $1.99
- Nook Bookstore: $1.99
- Amazon Appstore: $1.98
- Google Play: $1.98
03 Dec 2013 Holderness Media releases Swoopster for iPad
04 Jan 2013 Holderness Media updates Echo Pad to v1.2
09 Nov 2012 Holderness Media releases Echo Pad for iOS