6th January 2013
Homegrown Sounds has released Starburst PS, a collection of 1400+ presets for Steinberg's Padshop Pro.
At its heart are 110 WAVs from Starburst, a hand-crafted collection of Pads designed on a Virus TI. There are 13 Different Categories in the Padshop Edition which form different styles each of which has its own characteristics. All patches use Aftertouch and the Mod Wheel for live manipulation of the sound.
- Bright – Single Synth with an open Low Pass filter.
- Delay – Similar to Bright with an active Delay.
- Dual 1, Dual 2, Dual 3, Dual 4 – These categories use both synth engines in different ways.
- High Pass – These use a High Pass Filter.
- Lead – Simple Lead Versions.
- Mellow – Single Synth with a more dulled sound.
- Slow 1, Slow 2 – Slow Attack Categories.
- Stab – Short Filter Envelopes, good for ARPs.
- Verby – Single Synth using Reverb.
- Total Presets: 1,430.
The normal price for Starburst PS is $35, but it is available for the first week for $25.
23 Jul 2012 Homegrown Sounds updates Mesh to v1.1
03 Sep 2013 Steinberg ends development of VST 2
17 Jan 2013 Patchpool releases Cosmic for Padshop Pro