Homegrown Sounds has updated Cassetto for Kontakt to v1.5, adding 16 Modulation Sequencer Modes, allowing the Modulation Sequencers to be used without the ARP triggering notes. The introductory Group Buy has 2 weeks left to go and currently stands at 6 free bonus products for $14.99.
By request a couple of Bootleg titles have been released which add Cassetto scripted instruments to Multiverse Classics and Multiverse Calculus. They cost $9.99 and $4.99 respectively. The original Multiverse release must be owned to make use of them.
- Added Mute Buttons to Oscillators, these are temporary and reset when Cassetto is reloaded. They are used for isolating an oscillator when sound designing.
- Added 16 Mod sequencer Modes to the Arp. These make use of the Pitch, Cutoff, Resonance, Decay and Release Sequencers without triggering any notes. It means that these sequencers can be used whilst playing notes normally.
- Added a Menu for the ARP Modes which makes selecting easier and the selected mode can always be seen.
- Added Randomize Waves on Load Preset – An interesting alternative when scrolling through the Presets.
- Replaced the loaded Wave displays with menus so that they can be selected via the menu as well as the slider and -+ buttons.
- Added a Microtonal Engine that loads Microtonal presets through the existing browser.
- Ability to intelligently map scales of less than 2 octaves to 12 note mappings so that they make more sense on a standard Keyboard.
- Support for scales up to 88 notes in size.
- Support for Scales that span multiple octaves in total range as well as the more common 1 octave interval scales.
- Added an online facility to convert most Scala (.scl) Files to Cassetto format.
- 300+ Scales included.