Changes in 1.4:
- Individual tempo divisions - The Velocity Sequencer and Sequencers 1-5 now have their own tempo division, when set to Off it will follow the master Instance tempo as in previous versions.
- 13 new Play Modes with some new experimental modes.
- GUI improved with a cleaner look.
- 'Live Mode' - By switching this off you can stop the GUI changing to the currently playing Instance making it easier to edit an instance even when another one is playing.
- Save Single Instance - This will save just the current instance instead of all 8, when loaded it will replace the currently visible instance.
- Default Template - You can now save the current state of the Kosmos sequencer to a default file so that you can decide how you want the sequencer to be set up when the Default Button is pressed. It can also be loaded via the Master menu by selection 'Load Default.'.
- Master Shift Left/Right - Shifts all sequences left/right, located to the left of the Pitch/Play sequencer.
- Fixed: Oscillator random had no effect in the Single presets.
- Fixed: Save all and Copy to All errors.
- Fixed: Half Tempo and Half Tempo/Latched doubled the steps of the Pitch sequencer.
This is a free update and the latest version can all be downloaded from a user's personal downloads page.