18th June 2007
Homegrown Sounds has updated the Astralis Synths to v1.1, offering some major enhancements and bug fixes. Tim Conrardy has programmed 16 patches for Astralis B, the Microtonal Patches can now be stored in any location, Fine controls have been implemented to all sliders, and a Pitch bend zone plus individual Pitch Bend on/off switches per oscillator have been added.
Astralis C which is the sample based version is now complete and in the final testing phase. It allows banks of any 16/24 bit samples to be used as the sound source and the release date is set for the 25th June at which time the Astralis introductory price will end.
- A Bank of 16 patches by Tim Conrardy added for Astralis B.
- Added Pitch Bend on/off per synth/oscillator.
- Pitch bend Keyboard range limiter so that only a specific area will be affected by pitch bend.
- All slider ends are now fine controls for moving small increments.
- Microtonal Patches can now be installed anywhere.
- All synths now display the correct version number.
- Register box now displays correctly.
- Arp now correctly stops all notes when switched off.
- Performance Optimizations.
- Blank template Banks included.
- Default Bank backups now included.
- Numerous other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
23 Jul 2012 Homegrown Sounds updates Mesh to v1.1