Homegrown Sounds has updated Black Magic to v1.01 to fix a couple of issues and add some requested features, and announced that it has launched a Group Buy for Black Magic. The Group Buy will run until Sunday 21st June and the price could get as low as £30 (saving £100) if 300 people sign up.
Homegrown Sounds also announced that it has a "loop re-sequencer" plug-in under development, called Introjector, which will be added to the Black Magic pack as a bonus instrument plug-in. The Group Buy will also include some loop collections which can be used with Introjector: everyone will get Organic Breakbeats, and the first 50 will also get Elemental Guitar Loops. These two collections will be instantly available on joining the group buy.
Black Magic v1.01 Changes in Black Magic:
- Sample Folder Display problem fixed.
- Record Bit Depth now stored permanently.
- Added Save and Load Sequence code to allowing exporting entire sequences for later use. The saved files have a *.bms extension.
- Global Default now makes the clock Normal instead of x2.
- Import Wav feature added as requested, crude but functional allows browsing for wav and then select which bank to add it to.
23 Jul 2012 Homegrown Sounds updates Mesh to v1.1
10 Oct 2011 Homegrown Sounds updates ARP to v1.3
03 Oct 2010 Homegrown Sounds updates Ammonite to v1.01
27 Sep 2010 Homegrown Sounds releases Ammonite
23 Jul 2010 Homegrown Sounds releases Scala Creator