27th April 2012
In the HoRNet ChannelStrip you will find:
- One Equalizer with:
- Hi pass and Low pass filters.
- Hi Shelf inspired by the one found in a famous British console.
- Low Shelf inspired by the peculiar response of a famous passive EQ.
- Three parametric bands that with a wide Q range that can be used for tone shaping and surgical filtering.
- Two dynamics processors each with four different compression models:
- VCA: inspired by the common compressors found in consoles, solid state feed forward versatile compression.
- FET: an emulation of the character of very fast vintage FET units, it's a feedback compressor and can be very aggressive.
- OPTO: inspired by a famous tube limiter, its feed forward and has a smooth response.
- Expander: works as a traditional gate/expander based on a VCA design.
- Module order freely rearrangeable for the desired signal path (ex. Expander -> EQ -> compressor for a typical drum setup, or EQ -> FET compressor -> OPTO compressor for a typical vocal setup).
- Analog emulation that adds saturation (each model has a different saturation type) and other non linearities.
- Oversampling where it matters, it means that each model has a different oversampling level when the option is activated so that the plugin always use least amount of CPU needed for the maximum quality.
- Effective metering: every module has its own input and output meter and level trim and since everything is built around analog models I have put there VU Meters instead of peak meters, you have peak meters in your DAW.
17 May 2013 HoRNet Plug-ins Half Price
01 May 2013 HoRNet MultiComp 40% Off in May
18 Apr 2013 HoRNet ChannelStrip MK2 40% off until April 30th
19 Sep 2012 HoRNet updates MultiComp to v1.2.4
10 Sep 2012 HoRNet updates MultiComp to v1.2.3
07 Sep 2012 HoRNet updates VU Meter to v1.2
31 May 2012 HoRNet updates MultiComp to v1.1
09 May 2012 HoRNet releases MultiComp 1.0
27 Apr 2012 HoRNet cuts price of ChannelStrip MK2 to 59 EUR
23 Aug 2011 HoRNet updates HoRNet VU Meter to v1.1.1