HoRNet has released CLMS, a system composed of two different plugins that allows for constant loudness monitoring during mixing and mastering effectively removing the different perception of frequency response at different loudness levels.
Using CLMS in your workflow will allow you to correctly judge if the tweak you are making to your tracks makes them effectively better or just louder.
CLMS also provide a handy output normalization feature that can makes your tracks stick to the desired LUFS level for different mastering targets.
HoRNet CLMS is available for 10.99€, a demo version that silences out every 30 seconds is also available on www.hornetplugins.com
- Continuous monitoring of loudness level.
- As many HoRNetCLMS_Send as you desire.
- Real time loudness adjustment.
- Loudness display on both sender and receiver.
- Loudness normalization to the requested level.
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.