HoRNet has released DynEq, a dynamic equalizer designed to apply a specific equalization curve proportionally to the intensity of the input signal.
DynEq uses a simple but effective approach to this kind of processing, it provides one parametric band of equalization with the standard controls: frequency, gain and q, with these controls you can filter a specific resonance or increase a given frequency that is lacking in the track, if you need to control more than one band you can simply put one more instance of DynEq after the first one, and so on. HoRNet decided to take this simple approach to be able to provide a simple plugin with a few controls that will let you concentrate on the sound.
DynEq adds HoRNet's usual list of "auto" features to the standard dynamic equalizer controls, they have added an auto speed toggle and and auto threshold.
Once the intensity of the sidechain is above the processing threshold the difference between this setting and the sidechain is computed and used to scale the amount of gain applied by the EQ section creating a very smooth and dynamic effect that improves the signal with maximum transparency.
- One equalizer band with: Frequency, Gain and Q.
- Full band frequency from 20 to 20000 Hz.
- Gain adjustable from -15 to +15 dB.
- Q adjustable from 0.1 to 8.
- Processing speed from 50 to 1500ms.
- Adjustable threshold from 0 to -48dB.
- Automatic speed linked to host tempo.
- Automatic relative threshold.
- Eq listen button.
- Input and sidechain level display.
- Automatic oversampling to guarantee optimal performance.
- macOS (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet DynEq is available for 10.99€ on www.hornetplugins.com