14th February 2011
HoRNet has announced the release of ChannelStrip, a workhorse, but high-quality, audio processing plug-in for Mac OS X, that is extremely useful in day-to-day mixing tasks.
- High Pass filter with 18db/octave slope.
- Low Pass filter with 12db/octave slope.
- High and Low shelf filter.
- Three parametric bands.
- Two dynamic processors each with three compressor models (VCA, FET, OPTO) and an expander model.
- Phase Invert switch.
- Analogue saturation emulation.
Pricing & Availability
HoRNet ChannelStrip is available as an AudioUnit plug-in for Mac OS X 10.4+ (Intel-only). It costs €129 but is available for the special introductory price of €99 for a limited time.
17 May 2013 HoRNet Plug-ins Half Price
01 May 2013 HoRNet MultiComp 40% Off in May
18 Apr 2013 HoRNet ChannelStrip MK2 40% off until April 30th
19 Sep 2012 HoRNet updates MultiComp to v1.2.4
10 Sep 2012 HoRNet updates MultiComp to v1.2.3
07 Sep 2012 HoRNet updates VU Meter to v1.2
31 May 2012 HoRNet updates MultiComp to v1.1
09 May 2012 HoRNet releases MultiComp 1.0
27 Apr 2012 HoRNet cuts price of ChannelStrip MK2 to 59 EUR
23 Aug 2011 HoRNet updates HoRNet VU Meter to v1.1.1