Anamorphic Cinema is designed to be a hybrid of rawness and sophistication, capturing the internal richness and movement of scanned synthesis. It is intended to offer the user pads that are rich and analogue in character, or airy and machine-like, plus leads featuring screaming filters, wheezing tubes, struck glass, and bags of retro attitude, and wiry, metallic, filth-laden basses tortured from wire and rust.
Starting life as 121MB of detailed multi-samples captured from Humanoid Sound Systems' Scanned Synth Pro, the sounds of Anamorphic Cinema have subsequently been enhanced by Alchemy filters, extensive modulation options, real-time performance controls and extra effects, to produce a library that will work across a host of genres including electronica and ambient, through to more aggressive styles such as industrial and dubstep.
- Number of sounds: 30 (240 Variations).
- Sound Categories: 19 pads, 7 leads 3 basses, and 1 effect.
- Genres: Electronica, Soundtrack, Industrial, Dubstep, Glitch.
- Sound Designer: Neil Paddock, Bryan Lee.
- Download Size: 121MB.
- Requirements: Alchemy (Not Alchemy player).