25th July 2011
Hypersynth has released the Mac OS X AU version of Miniak-editor. Version 1.8 is the initial AU version that promises to synchronize to the latest Windows version in the near future (which is v2.0). Miniak-editor costs $38. Activating the Mac version is free for anyone who has already purchased the Windows version.
Miniak-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling over the Akai Miniak (analog modeling synthesizer) in your DAW. Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
- Support automation for all Miniak parameters (synth-engine).
- Request patch from Miniak memory.
- Load sysex file into the editor.
- Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak.
- Save editor program (in sysex format).
- Save Miniak program remotely (in sysex format).
- Select program and bank remotely.
- Rename program name and category of a sysex file *.
- Intelligent randomizer.
- Easily tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- Graphical and numerical readout for envelopes *.
- Graphical readout for "pre-filter mix" balance *.
- Readout for filters freq, LFO/S&H rate, portamento time (exp scale).
- Run as standalone, VSTi and AU.
* (These 3 features are currently only available in the latest windows version)