18th October 2011
Additions & Fixes:
- New registration method that is based on username instead of machine-id.
- Added readout for all parameters.
- Added option for disabling graphical readout.
- Added dedicated zoom level in settings menu with save option (standalone version).
- Added full-screen button (standalone version).
- Added "reset to default" for m1 and m2 wheel.
- Enhanced m1, m2 and pitch wheel graphics and movement.
- Enhanced Filter Freq, Porta time and ENVs readout format.
- Now for all parameters "reset to default" responds to "Double Click" besides "Ctrl + Click" for more flexibility.
- Fixed OSCs and ENVs LED selectors malfunction after requesting patch.
- Fixed bug in Cubase 5 which caused to block MIDI out after adding plug-in in project.
- Fixed crash after opening a project with multiple instances of the same plugin in Cubase.
- Fixed problem that caused "Rename" window to be displayed wrongly after manually sending a sysex patch to editor from Miniak.
- Fixed problem that blocked auto sysex listening in some circumstances.
- Fixed bug in rename sysex function that overridden fx2 values.
- Improved compatibility with VST hosts.
Price: Miniak-editor is $38.00. Update is $9.98 for existing customers.
02 Feb 2013 Hypersynth Winter Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
23 Apr 2012 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.2
08 Mar 2012 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.2
29 Jan 2012 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.4
20 Dec 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.3
18 Oct 2011 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.1
28 Sep 2011 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.1
16 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates Oresus to version 1.2
08 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.2
19 Jun 2011 HyperSynth releases Soundset-01 for SIDizer
18 May 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to version 1.1
23 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Miniak-editor v2.0
08 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Ion-editor v2.0
02 Sep 2010 HyperSynth releases SIDizer
15 Jun 2010 HyperSynth updates Oresus to v1.1