20th December 2011
HyperSynth has updated SIDizer to version 1.3.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added new skin + several GUI enhancements.
- Added 6 new mod sources: "Note number, Aftertouch, MIDI Breath, MIDI Foot, MIDI Expression, Constant".
- Added 4 new mod destinations: "Main Volume, Matrix 1-3 Depth".
- Added option to set sound engine quality based on C64 hardware or host sample-rate.
- Added zero value for Pitch Wheel range.
- Added MIDI learn and default CC assignment for most of the parameters.
- Now SIDizer responds to MIDI "program change" and "all notes off" messages.
- Now in mod matrix "LFO1 noise" and "LFO2 noise" are renamed to "Random Unipolar" and "Random Bipolar" and their functions are updated to match the corresponded name.
- Fixed Pitch wheel asymmetric problem when it was used as mod source.
- Fixed issue in modulating filter and oscillators amplitudes.
- Fixed minor readout issues.
- Updated documentation: (Added MIDI Implementation Chart, CC tables, etc).
02 Feb 2013 Hypersynth Winter Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
23 Apr 2012 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.2
08 Mar 2012 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.2
29 Jan 2012 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.4
20 Dec 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.3
18 Oct 2011 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.1
28 Sep 2011 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.1
16 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates Oresus to version 1.2
08 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.2
19 Jun 2011 HyperSynth releases Soundset-01 for SIDizer
18 May 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to version 1.1
23 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Miniak-editor v2.0
08 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Ion-editor v2.0
02 Sep 2010 HyperSynth releases SIDizer
15 Jun 2010 HyperSynth updates Oresus to v1.1