HyperSynth has announced the release of its new Miniak-editor VST plug-in for Windows and the availability of the HyperSID enhanced HW unit along with a special 33% discount offer for it until the end of May.
Miniak-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling over the Akai Miniak (analog modeling synthesizer) in your DAW. Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
- Support automation for all Miniak parameters.
- Request patch from Miniak memory.
- Load sysex file into the editor.
- Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak.
- Remotely changing banks and programs.
- True freq readout for filters and LFO/S&H.
- Easily tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- Run as standalone or VST plug-in.
Miniak-editor costs $38 and is available for Windows in stand-alone and VST Instrument plug-in formats.