23rd November 2010
Hypersynth has released a major update for Miniak-editor. Version 2.0 includes many user requested features and fixes for several long standing issues. It is available now for an upgrade fee of $9.99. It costs $38 for new customers.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added numerical and graphical readout for all envelopes.
- Now mod matrix can be displayed in front panel using new panel switch.
- Added intelligent randomizer.
- Added graphical readout for EX-input balance.
- Added readout for mod matrix level and offset.
- Added readout for filter freq (range 0-10 KHz).
- Added readout for portamento time and "FX1 LFO rate".
- Added X, Y, Z knobs "mapped to".
- Added option to set "category" via NRPN.
- Added option to set tracking generator preset.
- Now it is possible to set "FX1 LFO synced rate" via NRPN.
- Now "Load sysex" does not show pop-up screen after opening file and it can be accessible via new "Sysex tools" menu, "Load and Send" acts like the old behavior of "Load sysex" button.
- Added remotely saving Miniak programs in sysex format.
- Added "Save (editor program)" in sysex format.
- Added option to change program name and category in a sysex file.
- Added "Settings" menu.
- Now it is possible to configure editor in a way that it does not load panel-mode and program/bank numbers from preset.
- Added default sysex file with pre-added 12 mod slots (useful for building a patch from scratch without manually adding mod slots in Miniak).
- Fixed minor bug in pre-filter mix balance readout which did not display correct value at the first click.
- Fixed issue in "update mode" auto function that did not force editor to update all parameters via NRPN properly at startup.
- Now if you set "update mode" to manual it will block updating edit buffer at plugin startup too.
- Fixed minor graphical mistake in osc sqr waveshape.
- Fixed issue about inverted "pitch wheel mode" after requesting patch.
- Fixed issue about updating "env loop mode" after requesting patch.
- Corrected "OSC fine" default value.
- Now "All notes off" mutes all notes properly.
- Now FX balance, FX1 feedback, vocoder analysis, vocoder bandshift are utilized with centered knob.
- Now selecting program using program knob triggers/sends MIDI bank number too.
- Deleted unusable "Arp module" from GUI.
- Sorted/Renamed parameters names in a way that they are displayed in VST host list properly.
- Updated documentation; PDF.
- Minor GUI enhancements.
03 Feb 2014 Hypersynth Winter Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
05 Jan 2014 Hypersynth Xenophone available to pre-order
25 Jun 2013 Hypersynth Summer Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
02 Feb 2013 Hypersynth Winter Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
23 Apr 2012 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.2
08 Mar 2012 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.2
29 Jan 2012 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.4
20 Dec 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.3
18 Oct 2011 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.1
28 Sep 2011 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.1
16 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates Oresus to version 1.2
08 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.2
19 Jun 2011 HyperSynth releases Soundset-01 for SIDizer
18 May 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to version 1.1
23 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Miniak-editor v2.0