HyperSynth has announced that it has updated HyperSID, and the associated hardware unit OS, to v1.2.
OS v1.2 has been completely redesigned and some long standing issues have been fixed. In this release all the processing tasks are handled by HW unit. The big flaw in the previous versions was the low update rate of modulation sources but now the HW unit is capable of filling SID registers with update rates up to 28000 Hz.
The VSTi plug-in represents a step forward in controlling the new LFO and envelope modules with great preciseness and resolution up to 14 bit for each parameter plus an ultra fast arpeggiator module to emulate C64 like sound. Due to many requests, HyperSynth has published "HyperSID MIDI CC-NRPN Chart" in the website as a document, and suggests that "it's time for Mac users to start building their own control surface".
Additions & Fixes:
- Added advanced LFO (freq=0.01-30.00Hz with 0.01Hz resolution per step).
- Added new filter envelope (range=0.001-4s with 0.001ms resolution per step).
- Added new envelope2 which can modulate Pulse Width,Pitch and LFO rate.
- Added ultra fast arpeggiator which is capable to produce classic and SIDish arp up to 4000bpm tempo.
- Added save and restore for MIDI-out device.
- Added auto preset update after plug-in startup.
- Fixed a problem with displaying MIDI device names more than 26 characters.
- Fixed OSC3 synchronization bug.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the played note to be sustained or muted when using pitch wheel.
- Fixed unwanted note sustain when switching from mono to poly mode.
- Fixed a bug in processing note off message with zero velocity.
- Fixed FPB button inverse function.
- Fixed transferring FPB(Link to) status to HW unit while sending a preset.
- Fixed a problem in SID oscillators noise waveshape that deselected other waveshapes.
- Fixed conflict in MIDI device which caused freezing in Nuendo and Cubase.
- Migration from non-standard MIDI messages to NRPN for parameters that need 14bit resolution.
- Updated all parameters names to the new recognizable groups.
- Improved preciseness while responding to host automation.
- Improved frequency display for SID filter and PW.
- Huge GUI redesign.
- Cured keyboard problem which did not respond to mouse click.
- Preset manager drop down list is now limited to the plug-in window.
- 2x faster startup and much less CPU usage for plug-in.
- Redesigned factory presets.
25 Jun 2013 Hypersynth Summer Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
02 Feb 2013 Hypersynth Winter Sale: 30% Off SIDizer & Oresus
23 Apr 2012 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.2
08 Mar 2012 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.2
29 Jan 2012 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.4
20 Dec 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.3
18 Oct 2011 HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.1
28 Sep 2011 HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.1
16 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates Oresus to version 1.2
08 Aug 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to v1.2
19 Jun 2011 HyperSynth releases Soundset-01 for SIDizer
18 May 2011 HyperSynth updates SIDizer to version 1.1
23 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Miniak-editor v2.0
08 Nov 2010 HyperSynth releases Ion-editor v2.0
02 Sep 2010 HyperSynth releases SIDizer