HyperSynth has updated ion-editor to version 1.3.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added a warning message which blocks requesting patch from bank0/program0 in micron-mode.
- Fixed FM level accuracy problem.
- Fixed "OSC 1,2,3 Fine tune" accuracy problem.
- Fixed FM level issue that overwrote micron with wrong value after updating edit buffer.
- Fixed "FX1 vocoder decay" range issue.
- Fixed "FX2 reverb color" range issue.
- Fixed "FX2 delay time synced" that could not be updated via sysex.
- Fixed problem which caused FX1 and FX2 knobs to be disappeared.
- Fixed FX1 "LFO shape" and "Tempo sync" malfunctions after request patch.
- Fixed Filter 2 freq knob sensitivity issue which responded to mouse movement quickly.
- MIDI in mode (transmit-block) is no longer saved in preset.