7th December 2004
DSP-Quattro 2.0 comes with a series of very important new features and improvements, from the capabilities offered by a Batch Processor fully integrated into the application, to a new state-of-art Linear Phase Sample Rate Converter (SRC) with "outstanding performance", both in terms of audio quality and processing speed. An improved internal graphic engine allows immediate cut, copy & paste (now extended to single channel selections) and undo/redo operations. Moreover, all the file I/O has been greatly optimized, making processing speeds and graphical overview rebuilds up to 500% faster.
- New innovative audio file Doc manager, to work on audio files without the need to rebuild the overviews. Working with the PlayList or Batch Processor only, do not request any additional waiting time.
- New Batch Processor, for automated file format conversion, plug-ins and additional processing.
- New state-of-art HQ Sample Rate Converter (SRC) algorithm with selectable quality options, applicable also exporting the PlayList, for Audio CD-ROM burning and for Batch Processing.
- New option for using a new graphic engine for the immediate Cut, Copy&Paste, no need to rebuild the overviews in this case.
- Immediate undo/redo, always without the need to rebuild the overviews.
- New Internal VST plug-in database management: no more long waiting times during the application startup.
- New nested menu interface implementation for the best VST and AU plug-ins management.
- Cut, Insert and Replace editing functions now works also on single L&R channels of stereo files.
- 'Copy Left On Right' and 'Copy Right On Left' channel edit functions.
- New export function to save the PlayList Track list into a text file for printing.
- New preference options.
- No need to rebuild overviews after saving a file.
- The computation to build the overviews is even 500% faster.
- Improved Altivec support (if applicable).
- Fixed a missed re-initialization of the track effects on the PlayList.
- Fixed a problem on the scrollbar position when scrolling the waveform while playing the audio file.
DSP-Quattro costs US$149 / EU€119 and upgrades from v1.x are US$/EU€19.99.
24 Oct 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v4.2.2
08 Oct 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v4.2
21 Jun 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v4.0.5
17 May 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v4.0.4
27 Apr 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v4.0.2
23 Apr 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v4.0.1
18 Apr 2012 i3 releases DSP-Quattro 4
26 Mar 2012 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.5.3
05 Jul 2010 i3 releases DSP-Quattro v3.5
18 Feb 2010 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.1.3
28 Oct 2009 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.1.2
29 Sep 2009 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.1.1
14 Aug 2009 i3 releases DSP-Quattro v3.1 (incl. VST support)
13 Jul 2009 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.0.5
11 Jun 2009 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.0.4
08 May 2009 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.0.3
16 Apr 2009 i3 updates DSP-Quattro to v3.0.2
07 Dec 2004 PSP/i3 Xmas Offer