2nd February 2012
Icebreaker Audio has released HandySynth, a sample based re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HandySound for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. It provides retro, lo-fi sounds as well as agonized, distorted chaos.
- Authentic re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HS-200 from 1982.
- All original instrument sounds chromatically sampled at 24-bit 48kHz.
- Circuit bent sound variations for each of the 8 instruments.
- Convolution based emulation of the original speaker at various microphone positions.
- Authentic emulation of the HandySound volume envelopes and tuning via custom scripts.
- Additional Effects: Distortion, Filter and Spring Reverb.
- Download also includes a copy of C-Bent Kit for Battery.
HandySynth is available now for £5 ($8 / €6 approximately) from the Icebreaker Audio website
Product Teaser Video: www.vimeo.com/35837997
31 Jan 2014 Icebreaker Audio Reaktor Instrument Sale
05 Mar 2014 ThaLoops releases "Cello 4 Hip Hop" for Kontakt
04 Mar 2014 Vir2 releases Acou6tics for Kontakt Player
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
01 Mar 2014 Forgotten Keys updates FK6 for Kontakt to v4.2d