2nd February 2012
Icebreaker Audio has released HandySynth, a sample based re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HandySound for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. It provides retro, lo-fi sounds as well as agonized, distorted chaos.
- Authentic re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HS-200 from 1982.
- All original instrument sounds chromatically sampled at 24-bit 48kHz.
- Circuit bent sound variations for each of the 8 instruments.
- Convolution based emulation of the original speaker at various microphone positions.
- Authentic emulation of the HandySound volume envelopes and tuning via custom scripts.
- Additional Effects: Distortion, Filter and Spring Reverb.
- Download also includes a copy of C-Bent Kit for Battery.
HandySynth is available now for £5 ($8 / €6 approximately) from the Icebreaker Audio website
Product Teaser Video: www.vimeo.com/35837997
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV