2nd February 2012
Icebreaker Audio has released HandySynth, a sample based re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HandySound for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. It provides retro, lo-fi sounds as well as agonized, distorted chaos.
- Authentic re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HS-200 from 1982.
- All original instrument sounds chromatically sampled at 24-bit 48kHz.
- Circuit bent sound variations for each of the 8 instruments.
- Convolution based emulation of the original speaker at various microphone positions.
- Authentic emulation of the HandySound volume envelopes and tuning via custom scripts.
- Additional Effects: Distortion, Filter and Spring Reverb.
- Download also includes a copy of C-Bent Kit for Battery.
HandySynth is available now for £5 ($8 / €6 approximately) from the Icebreaker Audio website
Product Teaser Video: www.vimeo.com/35837997