19th January 2012
ifoundasound recently released Beta version 2.2.1 of LiveProfessor.
Changes in Beta 2.2.1:
- Problems using Program change messages.
- Not always loading controllers form program actions (like Cue list control etc).
- Other minor bugs.
Beta 2.2 also included some new features:
- There is a new Cue action that lets you load a different project using a cue. To use it add a new Program Action and select Load Project from the drop down list.
- The new MIDI-mute feature as also been added, together with a new cue action, MIDI mute.
- On each plug-in there is now a mute button in the MIDI panel. When MIDI mute is on the plug-in receives no MIDI data, except Note Off and the Sustain pedal. This should make it easy to switch between different VST instruments with out patching or turning them off. Note that right clicking on the MIDI mute buttons mutes all other VST plug-ins and so sets the one you click on.
Summary of changes in Beta 2.2:
- Feature: Cue action to load project.
- Fix: Bug in th Change Gain action.
- Feature: ”Next cue” saved in the project files.
- Fix: NI Kontakt and double click on snapshots.
- Feature: MIDI-mute (Mutes incoming MIDI on the selected plug-in).
- Fix: One of the gain knobs did not update its position.
- Fix: Bug in loading cue lists that recall global snapshots.
- Fix: MIDI-thru not saved in MIDI patch action.