27th April 2010
ifoundasound has updated the beta version of LiveProfessor to v1.2.2.
- Feature: New cue action: Cues can now fire other cues.
- Feature: MIDI options and MIDI filter can now be changed from a MIDI patch action.
- Fix: Floating point error message when clicking New Project on XP when No ASIO driver is selected.
- Feature: Now possible to set the width of the cue list and navigator window.
- Feature: Now possible to send "Raw" MIDI data in MIDI send cue. (Like sysex).
- Feature: Cue lists auto scroll on fire next cue.
- Fix: Bugs when moving and copying cues to/from the end of a list.