Igor Vasiliev has released AltiSpace, an iOS application that turns your iPad or iPhone into a studio quality reverb processor.
This application includes a large built-in library of high quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to upload your own reverb space impulses.
Use this application together with Inter-App Audio hosts (like a DAW, Recorders or Audio file managers) or with Audiobus for adding reverberation effects to the sound of other music applications or pre-recorded tracks.
AltiSpace can also be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing. It is suitable for live performance or in the studio together with other equipment.
- More than 200 samples of factory presets from different devices.
- High-quality and fast convolution algorithm with 64-bit operations.
- Wide range of reverberation types such as plates, springs, halls, rooms, etc.
- Preset hotkeys with possibility to save current sample and all its parameters.
- Convenient choice sample by device name, by reverb type or in complete list.
- All processing parameters are stored for each sample.
- Pre/post parametric equalizer with cut-off filters.
- Possibility to construct the envelope (like ADSR) for device sample.
- Adjusting stereo width and modulation for reverb output.
- Additional mode 'reverb only output' for use with mixing consoles.
- Possibility to upload additional samples in different audio formats.
- Uploading samples thru Web access, audio clipboard, from another app and iTunes.
- Detailed application description with an overview of famous reverb equipment.
- Different color schemes available for the user interface.
Price: $5.99 in the App Store.
Demos and reviews: audio-mastering-ipad.com