15th November 2013
Igor Vasiliev has released Master FX, a multi-purpose effect processor for guitar, synthesizer and voice, providing a wide range of high-quality and creative effects options for audio processing.
Master FX includes a selection of audio processing options, presets system, audio routing options for connecting effect modules, audio player and recorder, low latency and high quality of audio processing.
Master FX is intended for real-time processing of sound from one or two external instruments or microphones separately while playing or singing. It can also mix instrument sound or voice with pre-recorded audio tracks. Master FX can also be used as a sound processor within a variety of other musical applications as it supports Audiobus. This allows the app to be used as an effects processor as part of an iOS-based multitrack recording system.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- Up to 6 effects at once.
- Various options for connecting effect modules.
- Processing of the two channels separately.
- Built-in player with playlists feature.
- Convenient playback control.
- Built-in recorder with switching sources (input, processed, output).
- Individual presets for each effect module.
- Global presets for all module parameters and connections.
- Includes control options designed specifically for live performance.
- Supports Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
- Support Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
- Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
- Support "Open in" feature to move audio files from other applications.
- Option "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
- Access to files through internal Web service in local network.
- Support for iTunes file share.
- 3-Band parametric equalizer.
- Pitch modulator.
- Limiter on main output.
Price: $11.99 in the App Store.
Application site: audio-mastering-ipad.com
Master FX synth processing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUkN0TwF57E
Master FX guitar processing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqYse5DfZc