Master Record can use any external audio source for record or used as Effect or Output in Audiobus. Also the user can upload audio files to this application for final processing or before mixing.
After recording the user can cut any part of track, make fade-in and fade-out and dubbing track by applying built-in effects. Tracks can be sent to other audio applications thru "Open in" option or using AudioCopy / AudioPaste. Built-in web access service allows files to be shared on a WiFi network.
Audio processing features:
- Tape recorder effect with three types of frequency response and controlled wow / flutter.
- Classic High / Low shelf EQ for accurate input signal correction.
- Tape saturation effect with three types similar to the different equipment modes.
- Noise effect with four types of noise for more natural sounds.
- Separate level control for each channel with link option and channel selection.
- High quality limiter prevents clipping.
- Highly visible level meters, time counter, free space and battery meters.
- Includes predefined presets - ability to create user presets.
- Compare two different preset or effects settings in real time.
- All effects settings are stored for each file and recording mode.
- Dubbing recorded or uploaded tracks using effects.
- Cut part of track and make Fade In and Fade Out with three types of envelope.
- Supports Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
- Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Option "Open in" sends file to another audio application.
- Supports sharing files thru internal Web service in WiFi network.
- Supports iTunes file share.
Master Record on iPad demo: http://youtu.be/D_vsPp1sxwM