19th August 2014
Igor Vasiliev has updated Audio Mastering for iPad to version 2.7.
Audio Mastering is designed to be the first application for iPad with 96 kHz internal and external processing to provide professional audio quality when finalizing your mix. It can be used for processing audio files and as a final sound processor for a mixing console (with external audio interface).
- Supports 96 kHz / 32-bit audio processing.
- Supports Audiobus 2.x in Input, Effect and Output slots.
- Added Audiobus "State Saving" feature.
- New Stereo Imaging process options.
- New color schemes.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $5.99 in the App Store.
Demos and reviews: audio-mastering-ipad.com