5th September 2012
iRig STOMP allows guitar and bass players to integrate their favorite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing using an iPhone/iPod touch or iPad.
iRig STOMP is based on the AmpliTube iRig interface, and is compatible with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad guitar amp or instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory.
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼" guitar cables with no need for adapters.
- Large input gain knob provides precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels.
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Ultra-compact form factor can be easily carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practising with headphones.
- Includes AmpliTube FREE app from the App StoreSM and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack including Garage Band .
Pricing & Availability
Get an iRig STOMP for $59.99/€44,99 (excl. tax) from electronic and music retailers around the world, and from the IK Online Shop.
Watch the iRig STOMP trailer on YouTube
09 Apr 2013 IK Multimedia iLine Cable Kit Now Shipping
15 Mar 2013 IK Multimedia releases iRig Recorder for Android
11 Mar 2013 IK Multimedia SampleTank for iOS updated to v1.4
14 Feb 2013 IK Multimedia releases iLectric Piano for iPad
24 Jan 2013 IK Multimedia announces iRig BlueBoard