IK Multimedia has announced the re-release of SampleTank FREE - which is now a full-featured version of SampleTank 2.5, with a 500MB specially selected sound library. Players can now start with SampleTank Free and its library of studio-quality sounds and grooves, and then expand their sonic palette by choosing from more than 24,000 multi-sample sounds and loops, equaling nearly 60GB of samples available.
Choose from: Acoustic, electric, electronic and loop sounds of SampleTank 2.5 L or XL, "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules such as the orchestral workstation Miroslav Philharmonik, the synth workstation Sonik Synth 2, the official Moog anthology SampleMoog, and the vintage "Tron" collections SampleTron or the 30 available Xpansion Tank 2 style and instrument-based sound collections.
SampleTank FREE features:
- 500 MB studio quality sounds.
- 16 part multi-timbral sound module with easy layerable/mixable parts.
- 3 synth engines:
- STRETCH (formant preserving pitch-shift/time-stretch).
- Polyphonic Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS).
- Powerful Multi-Effects section:
- 5 insert effects per Part.
- 5 Send effects.
- 5 Master effects.
- 33 built-in DSP effects to choose from with DSP derived from audio processors like T-RackS and AmpliTube.
- Part and Master Loop Sync.
- Can be expanded with: SampleTank 2.5 L and XL sounds and any Powered by SampleTank sound modules Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog, SampleTron.
- Can be expanded with any Xpansion Tank 2 sounds.
- Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI S-1000/3000 and SAMPLECELL instruments directly from the plug-in.
- Available both as a standalone application as well as a plug-in.
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU on Mac OS X / Windows.
A unique virtual instrument suitable for studio and live use, SampleTank FREE is light on the CPU so it can easily run on laptops. SampleTank FREE allows users to make full compositions from start to finish right out of the box with full producing power using IK's effects.
Pricing and availability