28th March 2013
The Accordion is capable of producing four timbres for the right keyboard (namely piccolo, concertina, clarinet, and bassoon), as well as two bass registers for the left.
The library allows the player to select a single timbre or to combine multiple timbres using any of the available 15 registers, just like a real accordion does. The dynamics of the instrument changes in accordance to the timbre selection which allows for a very natural-sounding performance. It's also possible to control the attack envelope of the sound as well as the mechanical noise levels coming from keys and a bellow.
- 2 288 samples \ 1.7 GB (compressed NCW).
- 44.1 kHz \ 24-bit \ Stereo.
- Natural dynamic changes.
- 15 registers - right keyboard.
- 2 registers - left keyboard.
- Round-Robin X 3.
- Prepared articulations: Sustain, Staccato, Crescendo.
- Flexible control of the attack.
- Several modes of the attack.
- Detune, Key Noise, Bellow, Release, Round Robin.
- Automatic noise control.
- Repetition key.
- Vibrato key.
Price: €99.00 (€69.00 introductory price).