For recording they used Taylor Guitars to represent a dry, close, yet wide tone, which can easily be tweaked and adjusted to any of the user's mixing needs.
Each string, on each fret, is sampled into as many as 14 dynamic velocity layers. The unique string selection module is then used to correctly position the hand of a virtual player along the guitar neck, precisely in accordance with the pressed MIDI keys. The user can switch between the automatic and manual modes depending on their needs.
- 3,660 samples, 2.1 GB (NCW Compression), 44.1 Hz / 24-bit, stereo.
- 14 velocity layers for each note.
- 17 frets on the each string with round-robin.
- Automatic and manual String Selection.
- Automatic and manual Left Hand Playing Position Selection.
- 3 modes for automatic search of chord position.
- 14 different articulations.
- Realistic legato auto-mode.
- Realistic glissando.
- Repetition keys.
- Many different FX and Noises.
- MIDI-guitar model.
Price: €99. Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3+ is required.
09 Feb 2013 Ilya Efimov releases "Modern Bass" for Kontakt
07 Feb 2013 Ilya Efimov New Website Sale (10-25% off)
17 Dec 2012 Ilya Efimov releases "Bayan" for Kontakt
05 Dec 2012 Ilya Efimov X-mas Sale (25-44% Off)
01 Nov 2012 Ilya Efimov releases "Domra alto" for Kontakt
23 Sep 2012 Ilya Efimov releases Russian Domra for Kontakt
21 Apr 2012 Ilya Efimov releases "LP Strum" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 Samplephonics releases the 909 Rhythm Composer
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt