Image Line has announced that the FL Studio Groove version 1.2 update is now available free to existing FL Studio Groove customers.
FL Studio Groove is a Windows 8 Application for music production and performance, available from the Windows App store.
What's new in 1.2?
- MIDI controller support (select device from Control Bar under MIDI). See NOTE below.
- Link a parameter a MIDI controller by moving it and clicking 'Link' located on the upper right of the interface.
- Keyboard now has Pitch Bend and ModWheel controls.
- Playlist (Automation window) is now loopable. Double tap, hold and drag along the lower time-bar.
- Tempo control has changed from a slider to a jog wheel.
- Instrument Channels can be renamed without saving.
NOTE: MIDI functions are enabled only for computers running the Windows 8.1 Update 1 on X64 CPUs (this excludes Windows RT/ARM/x86 until such time Microsoft makes the MIDI functionality available for these systems).