Image Line has released a public beta (for Image Line customers) of new effect plug-in: Gross Beat. Also, Ogun has been updated to v1.0.5 and IL have launched three Xmas Sale offers.
FL Studio and Windows VST versions of Image Line's new Gross Beat effect plugin are available for registered IL customers. This beta expires on December 19th. It will cost $99 but is currently available for free with other purchases (see offers below).
Gross Beat is a time manipulation effect designed for repetition and scratching effects. It is perfect for real-time or rendered gating, glitch, repeat, scratching and stutter performances. Gross Beat stores audio in a 2-bar rolling buffer under the control of 36 user-definable time and volume envelopes, giving you unlimited creative control.
- Powerful MIDI controlled envelopes.
- 2 bar audio buffer.
- Real time effect, perfect for live performance.
- 36 volume/gating envelopes with user-controlled smoothing.
- Linked or independent volume & gating slot operation.
- A large number of creative presets ready to go.
Until the end of the year:
- Every order of $99 or more comes with a free copy of Gross Beat (value $99).
- Maximus is available for $99 instead of $189 (and includes a free copy of Gross Beat)
- Morphine is available for $99 instead of $159 (and includes a free copy of Gross Beat)
Changes in Ogun v1.0.5:
- Fixed a small bug with unison.
- Updated envelopes.