10th September 2008
Image Line recently updated FL Studio to v8.0.2.
- Fixed rare crash when loading new project while playlist is visible.
- Added preview to Edison & Slicex tools.
- Added knob for note release in step sequencer & piano roll randomizer tool.
- Implemented new audio clipboard format to counter Windows' inability to handle long bits of audio.
- Can now download the new LoopMasters RX2 content.
- Fixed VST rendering if a plugin reports zero programs.
- Fixed window resize (window kept getting bigger).
- Fixed memory leak when loading external banks.
- Create Temp folder before import of external banks.
- Browser is refreshed when the lib path changes.
- Fixed crash when importing samples with long filenames (longer than 31 characters).
- Fixed a mouse capture issue.
- Fixed bug exporting waves for VSTi programs that start or end with spaces.
- Fixed some small visual glitches.
- Fixed filename extension extraction bug.
- Increased browser button size.
- Removed mouse wheel velocity sensitivity.
- Added tablet pc / stylus option for controls.
- Fixed crash when sample is used normal and reversed.
- Doesn't load the MIDI loop into the pianoroll anymore when changing preset.
- Fixed glitch when changing "bottom toolbar" setting.
- "Send pitch bend range" is now off by default.
- Fixed buffer size communication bug on plugin initialization.