Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the library includes 500+ sound sources ranging from original synthesized percussion and drum kits to dubstep-inspired basses, cinematic FX hits, sweeps, transitions, reverses, and more. All drum and FX sounds are also available in 24-bit WAV format.
Juggernaut features two detailed, custom script engines for both the Drums/FX patch and the Bass patch. These hardware-inspired interfaces allow users to quickly browse and customize dozens of preset drum kits, FX sounds, and bass waveforms, while also allowing for easy creation of custom (user) presets. A rack of core effects is included in each patch for quick processing via EQ, reverb, synced delay, filtering, chorus, saturation, etc.
- Over 500+ 24-bit unique sound sources.
- Cinematic impacts, reverses, sweeps, and textures.
- Drops, builds, risers and other transition sounds.
- Multisampled basses: Solid, Distorted, Fuzzy, Motion, 1shot.
- Drums: Kicks, snares, thips, slams, splashes, crashes, perc, tonal.
- Dubstep / electro-style percussion, pre-polished.
- 10x RR for all percussive sounds.
- No drum machines used, all-original synthesis.
- Multiple preset browsing modes and options.
- Bass patch: Full synthesis-style engine with ADSR, filter, envelope, LFO etc.
- Drum patch: 32-channel drum and effect mixer with per-channel vol, tune, pan.
The sound library of Juggernaut was created by veteran composers and sound designers Mick Gordon, Andrew Aversa, Jordan Fehr, and Erik Ekholm, among others, who combined have dozens of credits for major video games, trailers, promos, TV shows and films.
Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools is available through August 10th, 2013 for a limited-time introductory price of $139, after which it will return to an MSRP of $179.