11th January 2012
Insert Piz Here has announced the release of midiChords, a flexible chord memory/keyboard remapping VST plug-in for Windows.
- Input chords by clicking the keyboard display, MIDI Learn, or by typing intervals/note names directly.
- Chord shapes and keyboard mappings can be saved/loaded as simple text files, displayed in menus on the plug-in GUI.
- Copy/Paste chords to other trigger notes.
- Supports multichannel chords: each chord note can be output to any combination of MIDI channels.
- Optional chord name recognition.
- Applies input velocity to the output chord.
- Output can be transposed for playing in other keys.
- Set one chord per MIDI note for 128 different chords (Full mode).
- Use Octave mode to repeat the same 12 chords in every octave.
- Global mode transposes one chord across the whole input range.
- Has 128 internal programs with optional MIDI program change listening.
Currently donationware, midiChords displays a small "demo" text on the GUI when unregistered but there are no other limitations. Users can register by making a donation of any amount.
Source code is available under the GPL.
16 Dec 2009 Insert Piz Here updates Mr. Alias Pro to v2.4
01 Oct 2009 Insert Piz Here updates Mr. Alias Pro to v2.3
14 Sep 2009 Insert Piz Here updates Mr. Alias Pro to v2.25
04 Sep 2009 Insert Piz Here releases Mr. Alias Pro v2.1
26 May 2009 Insert Piz Here updates Mr. Alias to v2.02
17 Mar 2009 Insert Piz Here updates Mr. Alias to v2.01
13 Jan 2009 Insert Piz Here releases Mr. Alias 2