Intermorphic has updated Noatikl for Mac OS X, Windows and iOS to v2.5.22.
Changes in Noatikl Desktop and Noatikl Desktop Audio Plugins:
- New: Added Soundfont SF2 support (mono only - stereo channel data is ignored for now), accessed/selected via Wavetable Sound Unit.
- New: Includes 6 all new high quality SF2 files (Drums Acoustic, Piano Upright, Piano Electric, Guitar 12-String, Synths, E-Perc).
- Added: "Send all CC events" checkbox in Preferences; uncheck to send only Bank Select, Micro Controllers and User Envelopes.
- Added: Crash reporting, so we can be much more responsive for finding and fixing any crashes.
- Fixed: Missing tempo envelope support.
- Fixed: Crash on start if you had a mono audio input device selected as default in Audio MIDI Setup on Mac...
- Fixed: Behaviour of "Auto Restart?" parameter.
- Fixed: Listening voice behaviour.
- Improved: Much easier to use wavetables in Noatikl via the Wavetable unit (the DLS and Samples dialogs are now deprecated).
- Improved: Files are now saved and opened by default from Music/Intermorphic/... so they are much more easily shared with Mixtikl, and with Noatikl and Mixtikl for iOS.
- Improved: Tempo changing; now much smoother.
- Improved: "Getting started" information is now shown when you have no documents open.
- Improved: Renamed "Use Patch?" voice parameter to "Send MIDI Bank/Patch?".
- Improved: Most pop-up panels (e.g. MIDI cooker) can now be resized.
- Removed: Timer Accuracy (ms) from Noatikl preferences (deprecated).
Changes in Noatikl for iOS:
- Fixed Tempo envelope operation.
- Improved tempo changing; now much smoother.
- Bug fixes.