Intua has updated BeatMaker 2 for iOS to version 2.4.
New in Version 2.4:
- Stereo bus recording on audio tracks.
- Four audio sends available per mixer tracks.
- New 6-band parametric equalizer (LPF, low shelf, band-pass, peak, notch, high shelf, HPF).
- New side-chain option in compressor effect.
- Double-tapping track handles in sequencer brings instrument/audio track configuration.
- iPhone 5 compatibility.
- UI and engine improvements.
- Time-stretch and pitch-shift quality/settings have been improved.
- Ability to zoom vertically in the sequencer.
Improvements & Bug Fixes:
- Faster graphic rendering on iPad 3 with iOS 6.x installed.
- Improve virtual MIDI.
- Updated Dropbox SDK to 1.3.2.
- Fix a bug in empty keyboard sampler when LFO settings were changed.
- Dropbox will now work when background mode is disabled.
- Fix file transfer lock issue on iOS 6.
- Fix handling of incoming "packed" MIDI data (Genome MIDI sequencer, etc.).