IOSONO has released a new update for its surround mixing plug-in Anymix. Version 1.0.2 is a free update featuring improved performance on Mac OS X and resolving some user reported issues.
- Fixed crash in upmix for sample rates other than 48k and 44.1k.
- Fixed surround channel panning in upmix audio processing for 7.0 and 7.1 music.
- Fixed problem with loading wrong upmix parameter values.
- Fixed a stability problem with DDEQ filter at low frequencies.
- Some performance tweaks regarding audio processing and parameter automation.
- Reduced memory usage per plug-in.
- Faster loading of projects.
- 1.0.1: Fixed crash on startup for several downmix setups.