Iridium Iris Software has announced the release of Reality Bass, an advanced electric bass guitar virtual instrument plug-in designed to be a true electric bass guitar.
The goal was to create an easy to use rock & alternative bass sound with a rich slap sound. This instrument isn't just for composers, video game arrangements and other productions, it is also a tool for producers and bass guitarists.
Reality Bass contains all important articulations and effects to cover the span of many genres:
- Open / muted fifths.
- Open / muted octaves.
- Open / muted fourths P4.
- Open / muted single notes.
- Down / up or alternating strumming of intervals.
- Single / Solo playing in two modes (algorithm or windowed).
- Bending of single notes and intervals with automation.
- Gain / distortion / fuzz control.
- Room sound knob.
- Dynamic range velocity knob (hard to soft).
- Rich Slap sound.
- Palm mute algorithm with automation.
- Hammer on / pull off.
- Portamento / neck slide control with automation.
- Strumming control with automation.
- Unlimited velocity curve.
- Full chokes.
- Patterns with an internal player.
- Slap Bass mode on/off.
- Bass guitar neck that displays taken intervals and notes.