31st October 2012
Insight is designed to provide the valuable visual feedback imperative to the mixing and mastering stages of any audio project. In addition, Insight is designed to offer peace of mind and added security to audio engineers seeking compliance with BS.1770 loudness standards, as specified by regulations like the CALM Act.
Insight provides a full suite of audio analysis and metering tools for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards. Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows the user to visually monitor all relevant information from your stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. With level meters, loudness meters, a spectrogram, spectrum analyzer, vectorscope, surround scope, and a loudness history graph, Insight allows the user to keep an eye as well as an ear on their mix at all times.
- Immediately detect potential mix problems through real-time visual monitoring and color-coded alerts.
- Ensure audio is fully compliant with current loudness standards with forward-thinking tools that adhere to standards like BS.1770-1/2/3.
- Perform deep and flexible analysis with zoomable meters and the ability to route audio from any tracks or buses to Insight.
- The user can design custom metering plug-in by choosing the meters they want to view, customizing them, and resizing the Insight window to fit their workflow.
- Get an extensive suite of metering tools in a single plug-in, including true-peak level meters, loudness meters, loudness history graph, stereo vectorscope, surround meter, 2D/3D spectrogram, and spectrum analyzer.
Pricing and Availability
Insight will be released mid-November 2012. It will be available separately and will be included with all purchases of Ozone 5 Advanced. Upon Insight's launch, all existing Ozone 5 Advanced customers will be notified with details to install Insight for free.