iZotope has announced the release of Nectar 2 Production Suite.
Designed specifically for voice, Nectar 2 harnesses the power of iZotope's vocal technologies to quickly and easily treat your voice to sweet results. Whether you're tracking or mixing, Nectar 2 is designed to deliver professional vocals fast.
"When developing Nectar 2, we focused on adding cutting edge tools like the new Harmony and FX modules, as well as classic tools that have made vocal recordings sound great for decades, like the new EMT 140-modeled plate reverb," says Brett Bunting, Product Manager at iZotope. "By providing all the tools necessary to create a unique vocal chain, we're excited to make working with vocals even more inspiring for our users."
Exclusive to the new Nectar 2 Production Suite, two additional plug-ins are included for perfecting your vocal sound. Pitch correction is simpler than ever with the new Pitch Editor plug-in, and you can remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing with the new Breath Control plug-in.
- Eleven powerful tools:
- Plate Reverb
- Add impact and space to a vocal track with a new EMT 140-modeled Plate Reverb.
- Transform a vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble of up to twelve voices with a few mouse clicks or by playing your MIDI with the Harmony module.
- Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with new dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins.
- Expand your palette of vocal sound with seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Tweak each module's powerful settings and controls in the Advanced View, or make quick adjustments in the streamlined Overview panel.
- Switch easily between Tracking and Mixing modes to improve vocals at all stages of production.
- Hear instant results with over 150+ new presets inspired by current and classic vocal styles.
For more information about Nectar 2, visit www.izotope.com/nectar.
Pricing & Availability
Nectar 2 Production Suite, featuring the dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins, will be available for $219 through October 30, 2013 (regular MSRP $299 / €185). Customers who purchased Nectar after August 1, 2013 will receive an email with a free upgrade to Nectar 2 Production Suite upon release.
Users of Nectar 1 or Nectar Elements can log in to their iZotope accounts at www.izotope.com/myaccount for upgrade information and special upgrade pricing.
Nectar 2 can be used as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.