iZotope has updated Ozone to version 5.02.
- Improvements to IRC III: lessened distortion on low frequency material.
- Improvements to IRC III: new "Style" control helps the limiter work with a wider variety of material.
- Improved Spectrogram functionality with better Meter Tap synchronization.
- Improved EQ behavior when double-clicking for a new node.
Other changes and fixes:
- Improved keyboard support.
- Fixed issues with loading EQ snapshots in multiple instances in a session.
- Fixed crashes in Steinberg Wavelab.
- Fixed UI issue in OS X with Steinberg Wavelab 7.2.
- Fixed delay compensation issue for sampling rates above 48kHz.
- Fixed issues using crossover Learn feature inside shared crossover network.
- Improved Spectrogram behavior when hiding a spectrogram stream.