5th July 2012
iZotope has updated RX to version 2.1, which includes several important updates that address plugin improvements, AAX support, 64-bit Windows version and stability improvements.
Spectral Repair plugin usability improvements, including:
- Added a playhead inside the plugin for timing reference.
- Added 'Play Selection' option when running RX 2 as a plug-in.
- Increased the size of the captured buffer, which differs based on sampling rate.
- Added AAX support, available as an option during installation.
- 64-bit application support for Windows.
- Improved support for 3rd party plug-ins hosted in the RX Advanced Standalone application.
- Fixed issues with Pro Tools handles.
- Improved readability of exported XML History.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
- 3rd-party 32-bit plug-ins require use of the 32-bit version of the RX 2 standalone application, not the 64-bit version.
- AAX plug-ins need to be enabled during installation and are not installed by default. Pro Tools 10.2 or later is recommended.
- Handles are not supported for AAX AudioSuite versions of Spectral Repair and Denoiser at this time.
05 Mar 2014 iZotope updates BreakTweaker to v1.01
18 Dec 2013 iZotope updates RX 3 to v3.02
19 Oct 2013 iZotope updates RX3 to v3.0.1
18 Oct 2013 iZotope releases Nectar 2 Production Suite
19 Sep 2013 iZotope announces Nectar 2
08 Aug 2013 iZotope announces RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012