5th July 2012
iZotope has updated RX to version 2.1, which includes several important updates that address plugin improvements, AAX support, 64-bit Windows version and stability improvements.
Spectral Repair plugin usability improvements, including:
- Added a playhead inside the plugin for timing reference.
- Added 'Play Selection' option when running RX 2 as a plug-in.
- Increased the size of the captured buffer, which differs based on sampling rate.
- Added AAX support, available as an option during installation.
- 64-bit application support for Windows.
- Improved support for 3rd party plug-ins hosted in the RX Advanced Standalone application.
- Fixed issues with Pro Tools handles.
- Improved readability of exported XML History.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
- 3rd-party 32-bit plug-ins require use of the 32-bit version of the RX 2 standalone application, not the 64-bit version.
- AAX plug-ins need to be enabled during installation and are not installed by default. Pro Tools 10.2 or later is recommended.
- Handles are not supported for AAX AudioSuite versions of Spectral Repair and Denoiser at this time.
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012
18 Sep 2012 iZotope releases "Toys Sound Library" for Iris
18 Apr 2012 iZotope releases Iris - Visual Instrument
14 Mar 2012 iZotope Acquires Imagine Research
28 Feb 2012 Audiokinetic Announces New iZotope Partnership
25 Nov 2011 iZotope updates Ozone to v5.01
10 Nov 2011 iZotope releases Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced