10th March 2008
iZotope has announced the release of version 1.6.1 of iDrum which includes the first release for Windows (VST).
Priced at $69.99, iDrum is a simple-to-use, but powerful, drum machine plug-in. If you already own iDrum for Mac OS X you can download the update to get the Windows version at no charge. iDrum 1.61 also adds numerous improvements including Mac OS X Leopard support.
Changes in v1.6.1:
- Improved MAS automation and sync support.
- Removed DXi support (Please note: all tested hosts which support DXi also support the VSTi format. If you are using a host which only supports DXi, please contact iZotope support).
Changes in v1.6.0:
- Support for Windows XP and Vista.
- Tested for Mac OS X Leopard.
- Multi-out support for Logic 8 now works correctly.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for Mac version.
19 Oct 2013 iZotope updates RX3 to v3.0.1
18 Oct 2013 iZotope releases Nectar 2 Production Suite
19 Sep 2013 iZotope announces Nectar 2
08 Aug 2013 iZotope announces RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012
18 Sep 2012 iZotope releases "Toys Sound Library" for Iris
20 Sep 2013 iZotope Nectar Elements 70% Off
03 Dec 2012 Plugin Boutique offers 40% Off Izotope Trash 2
14 Nov 2006 BandmateLoops releases iAcoustica for iDrum
02 Feb 2006 Glaresoft releases iDrum v1.1 (Universal Binary)
09 Jan 2006 Glaresoft releases iDrum v1.0.8
05 Jan 2006 Glaresoft updates iDrum to v1.0.7
19 Oct 2005 Glaresoft releases XRB for iDrum
31 Jul 2005 Glaresoft releases iDrum v1.0.3
08 Jun 2004 Glaresoft iDrum released
07 Apr 2004 Glaresoft iDrum preview 2
29 Mar 2004 Glaresoft iDrum unveiled