10th March 2008
iZotope has announced the release of version 1.6.1 of iDrum which includes the first release for Windows (VST).
Priced at $69.99, iDrum is a simple-to-use, but powerful, drum machine plug-in. If you already own iDrum for Mac OS X you can download the update to get the Windows version at no charge. iDrum 1.61 also adds numerous improvements including Mac OS X Leopard support.
Changes in v1.6.1:
- Improved MAS automation and sync support.
- Removed DXi support (Please note: all tested hosts which support DXi also support the VSTi format. If you are using a host which only supports DXi, please contact iZotope support).
Changes in v1.6.0:
- Support for Windows XP and Vista.
- Tested for Mac OS X Leopard.
- Multi-out support for Logic 8 now works correctly.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for Mac version.