iZotope has updated Ozone to v3.0.9, Trash to v1.0.8 and Spectron to v1.0.8.
New features and functionality improvements include:
- Universal Binary support under Mac OS X.
- Support for 64-bit versions of Windows.
- New automatic authorization system.
- The Q for the alt-solo feature can be changed with the mouse wheel.
- Improved delay compensation support, including delay freeze function.
- Fixed issue where presets do not load on systems where "," is the numeric separator.
- [Ozone] Changes to the crossovers in multiband modules are now smooth.
- [Ozone] EQ snapshot import now functions correctly under Mac OS X.
- [Trash] Host tempo sync for LFOs and delay time.
- [Trash] Buzz module is fully automatable.
- [Trash] Changes to the crossovers in multiband modules are now smooth.
- [Spectron] Host tempo sync for LFOs.
05 Mar 2014 iZotope updates BreakTweaker to v1.01
18 Dec 2013 iZotope updates RX 3 to v3.02
19 Oct 2013 iZotope updates RX3 to v3.0.1
18 Oct 2013 iZotope releases Nectar 2 Production Suite
19 Sep 2013 iZotope announces Nectar 2
08 Aug 2013 iZotope announces RX 3 and RX 3 Advanced
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012
20 Sep 2013 iZotope Nectar Elements 70% Off
03 Dec 2012 Plugin Boutique offers 40% Off Izotope Trash 2
09 Apr 2003 Effect Frenzy! It's Competition time again!