iZotope has updated Ozone to v3.0.9, Trash to v1.0.8 and Spectron to v1.0.8.
New features and functionality improvements include:
- Universal Binary support under Mac OS X.
- Support for 64-bit versions of Windows.
- New automatic authorization system.
- The Q for the alt-solo feature can be changed with the mouse wheel.
- Improved delay compensation support, including delay freeze function.
- Fixed issue where presets do not load on systems where "," is the numeric separator.
- [Ozone] Changes to the crossovers in multiband modules are now smooth.
- [Ozone] EQ snapshot import now functions correctly under Mac OS X.
- [Trash] Host tempo sync for LFOs and delay time.
- [Trash] Buzz module is fully automatable.
- [Trash] Changes to the crossovers in multiband modules are now smooth.
- [Spectron] Host tempo sync for LFOs.