iZotope has updated RX, the audio repair toolkit plug-in, to version 2.01.
Host compatibility changes:
- Added support for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
- Added VST 3 support.
- Improved compatibility with Ableton Live.
- Added 64-bit VST 2 support in Reaper under OS X.
- Fixed accuracy of latency compensation in Declick module.
- Fixed Hum Removal module's learn feature at high sampling rates.
- Added support for RX 1 workflow in main audio display: shift-click-release to adjust the borders of full-bandwidth selections.
- Added support for placing the playhead: ctrl-click on the main audio display at any time to place the playhead.
- Added support for dragging the current file from the RX 2 application's title bar under OS X.
- Introduced the new iZotope Crash Reporter to help customers automatically submit crash reports to iZotope for rapid diagnosis & bug fixing.
- Greatly improved RX's support for frames in the time ruler, including drop-frame mode.
- Better support for Carbon-based plug-ins under OS X, in RX 2.00 some of these plug-ins would display with a blank UI (RX 2 Advanced only).
- Fixed issue when using "Open with" in OS X's Finder to launch RX.
- Fixed bug with iZotope authorization where authorizing to a USB flash drive wasn't working properly.
- Better support for Unicode characters in RX's "Save As" dialog.
- Many minor bugfixes and performance enhancements.
14 May 2013 iZotope Iris Offers: 30%+ Off
27 Nov 2012 iZotope Trash 2 $149 through December 6, 2012
18 Sep 2012 iZotope releases "Toys Sound Library" for Iris
18 Apr 2012 iZotope releases Iris - Visual Instrument
14 Mar 2012 iZotope Acquires Imagine Research
28 Feb 2012 Audiokinetic Announces New iZotope Partnership
25 Nov 2011 iZotope updates Ozone to v5.01
10 Nov 2011 iZotope releases Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced