By re-assigning notes to the pads and using colors to give essential and intuitive information about the harmonic characteristics, the layouts turn both controllers into easy to play instruments for harmony and melody.
- 9 modes interchangeable isomorphic layouts.
- 40+ musical scales applicable to the layouts.
- Each layout/scale can be transposed to any key root (+/- 64 semitones).
- Max for Live versions, which can be automated (i.e. layout/scale/transposition/velocity level).
- MIDI Remote python scripts for the same functionality added directly on the controller.
- Key back-light feedback and output velocity control (Max for Live versions only).
- Live 9.x or higher + Max 6.1.x.
- Live 8.3 or higher + Max 5.1.9.
Price: $8.00 (USD).
23 Apr 2014 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.7
10 Apr 2014 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.1.2
06 Mar 2014 Novation announces Launchpad S Control Pack
17 Feb 2014 e-instruments releases Studio Bass for Live 9
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
04 Feb 2014 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.2